How often do you wonder what a Coach does?
I often have this conversation.
Q: What Do You Do?
A: I’m A Have It All Coach
Q: So You’re a life coach?
A: At 52 years young you could call me that, And then again what does life coach mean to you?
To me the coaching I provide impacts ALL the areas of your life, the goal is to remind you that you are already whole and complete and perfect!
Yes NOTHING needs fixing!
I will be your guide, think Sherpa, And the journey we go on will remind you, that you already knew it and had just forgotten.
Together we will review your life and see why you have some areas that you feel stuck in.
We will initially work on one area and that will impact ALL the others, because the way you do one thing, is the way you do Everything.
One of my coaches recently said:
“It has been a truly momentous journey for me, There is no other place where I can put my hand on my heart and say I have had major breakthroughs. The journey has been the most amazing experience of my life. Xx”
After 34 years in the corporate world and part-time coaching with my clients, I have jumped out of the day job and I am now available as a fulltime coach. I am following my true passion at last!
So, I have time for you….
If you have any area of life that you feel stuck in or want to understand how Magical you already are;
PLEASE SHARE & LIKE & COMMENT on this post enough to send me VIRAL !!
We can all manifest our wishes – you watch – I’m looking to place 50 New Souls into the Coaching over the coming 3 months…..
The role of a Coach in your life is to help you push through your fears, emotional challenges, self-limiting beliefs and mental blockers, to achieve your life, business & career aspirations.
Our focus is on helping you perform at a higher level in your life without all the noise in your head that has stopped you accomplishing it so far in your life.
Numerous clients have reported that coaching has positively impacted their careers as well as their lives, because as we say ’The Way You Do One Thing, Is The Way You Do Everything’, by allowing them to:
- Establish and take action towards achieving goals
- Become more self-reliant and confident
- Take action where before all they had was fear and self-doubt
- Gain more job & life satisfaction
- Contribute more effectively to their family, teams and the organisations they work with
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
- Work more easily and productively with others (family, boss, direct reports, peers)
- Communicate more effectively with everyone
- Clarify how they see their life ongoing and giving them a plan of action
Have It All Coach